WE LOVE THIS!!!! WAY TO GO!!! He was really cutting out with that popper! Loved the happy dance as you were putting him down, too! thanks a million!!!! karen
I think he loves cake. I loved how he changed the direction of his fall midair so he wouldn't split his head open on the changer. Thats my boy. Congratulations on your first birthday. Love your pictures and movies. Love, Grandpa
6 comments:
WE LOVE THIS!!!! WAY TO GO!!! He was really cutting out with that popper! Loved the happy dance as you were putting him down, too! thanks a million!!!! karen
So definite fav part is his legs going crazy every time you pick him up to start walking.
I think he loves cake. I loved how he changed the direction of his fall midair so he wouldn't split his head open on the changer. Thats my boy. Congratulations on your first birthday. Love your pictures and movies. Love, Grandpa
Too cute!!! He's such a big boy! Happy Birthday Ezra!
YAY!!! So exciting--what a big boy! :)Happy birthday sweet Ezra!
and now the fun REALLY begins! :)
Post a Comment