Monday, July 14, 2008

making a splash




While we were home on vacation with Eric's family, we took Ezra one afternoon to the wave pool. These pictures are just too darn cute and sweet, I just had to share them! He mostly just dipped his little tootsies in the water and then napped under the beach umbrella. After feeling reenergized by his afternoon nap, he entertained us all jabbering away and showing off how can sit tripod style!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I absolutely love this blogspot! I really love the first set of px because I can just see him sitting there jabbering and entertaining everyone. You guys are going to have to sing to this baby because he loves his little voice! What a cutie!!! Also, the px of the baptism are so sweet as I knew they would be. Your mom looks great! Love her hair cut!
Thanks so much for sharing these. I hope to get to see the video of him eating. Lots and lots of love and great job! Thank you, Eric! Karen